Wilson Primary Center serves 440 students in kindergarten through grade 4.
The original school at the current Wilson site was known as the Five Point School, a six-room schoolhouse which burned during Christmas recess 1929. A new consolidated school, eventually named after the 28th President of the United States Woodrow Wilson, was dedicated in December 1930. The school was closed in 1974 due to the deterioration of the building and a decrease in population. In May 1991, after razing the former Wilson School, a new school was constructed at the same site. Wilson Primary Center opened in August 1992.